- Brand: Arístides.
- Winemaking: Viñas de Vila.
- Vineyard Localization: Los Árboles, Rivadavia.
- Enologist: Hugo Baro.
- Grape Variety: 100% Merlot.
- Stock: Seedling.
- Vineyard Age: 10 years old.
- Vine Training System: Espalier.
- Soil Type: Loamy.
- Harvest: Manual, in 20 kg boxes.
- Winemaking Process: Traditional.
- Production: Less than 150 qq/ha.
- Planting Density: 3,735 pl/ha.
- Tasting Notes: Intense red color. Aromas of ripe red and black fruits, with subtle grassy notes. In the mouth, it is round and friendly, with a very good balance between fruit and wood, soft and ripe tannins. Long and pleasant ending. The ideal range temperature to drink this wine is between 16º and 18ºC.
Pictures are illustrative, therefore vintages too.