- Brand: Arístides.
- Winemaking: Viñas de Vila.
- Vineyard Localization: Los Árboles, Rivadavia.
- Enologist: Hugo Baro.
- Grape Variety: 100% Malbec.
- Stock: Seedling.
- Vineyard Age: 10 years old.
- Vine Training System: Espalier.
- Soil Type: Loamy.
- Harvest: Manual, in 20 kg boxes.
- Winemaking Process: Traditional.
- Production: Less than 150 qq/ha.
- Planting Density: 3,735 pl/ha.
- Tasting Notes: Intense ruby red color with delicate violet tones. Aromas of red fruits, flowers and spices. In the mouth, it feels concentrated with chocolate and red fruit flavor accompanied by slight notes of coffee, resulting from wood. The ideal range temperature to drink this wine is between 16º and 18ºC.
Pictures are illustrative, therefore vintages too.