- Brand: Arístides.
- Winemaking: Viñas de Vila.
- Vineyard Localization: General Ortega, Maipú.
- Enologist: Hugo Baro.
- Grape Variety: 100% Bonarda.
- Stock: Seedling.
- Vineyard Age: 30 years old.
- Vine Training System: Espalier.
- Soil Type: Stony.
- Harvest: Manual, in 20 kg boxes.
- Winemaking Process: Traditional.
- Production: Less than 150 qq/ha.
- Planting Density: 4,500 pl/ha.
- Tasting Notes: Intense dark red color. Elegant and different, candied aroma blended with spices. Dominant grassy notes with a hint of red fruit marmalade. Medium-bodied, in the mouth it feels unctuous accompanied by slight notes of vanilla, resulting from wood. The ideal temperature to drink this wine is 18ºC.
Pictures are illustrative, therefore vintages too.