- Provenance: Cruz de Piedra, Mendoza.
- Harvest: 2006.
- Varieties: Chardonnay.
- Packaging: 75-cl bottle.
- Vineyards: Mendoza, High espalier with 150 qq/ha (9,200 l/ha) production.
- Enologist: Hugo Baro.
- Vintage: March 2006.
- Vineyard Age: 6 years old.
- Winemaking Process: Charmat method with just one fermentation and 4 months on the lees with stirring. Stored in bottle for at least 5 months.
- Technical Specifications:
Alcohol content: 11.5%.
Sugar: 6.4 g/l.
Acidity: 6.5 g/l (tartaric acid).
- Tasting Notes: Light yellow color and white froth. It has a fine and persistent perlage. It is youthful and fresh. It shows a rich fruity character. Aromas, pineapple and green apples are combined with citrus fruit. In the mouth, it feels harmonious with sweet components. It is friendly and generous, fresh and very personal, inviting us to go on drinking.
- Comment: Fine and persistent bubbles. Aromas of fruits like peach or apricot, notes of toasted bread. In the mouth, it is very well-balanced, with a good acidity. The color is almost silvery, crystal-clear.
For fruit desserts.
Pictures are illustrative, therefore vintages too.